Guided winter Ben Nevis summit (2 day)
Ascend to the top of Britain’s highest mountain in winter and stand at 1343 meters on the summit of Ben Nevis. This course is run over two days, allowing us to choose the better weather day for a summit attempt (weather permitting) and spend the other day looking at the skills to attempt other mountains in winter conditions.
- You do not need any previous experience of winter hill walking, however some previous summer hill walking experience and enough fitness for a big day out in the mountains will ensure you get the most from your guided winter Ben Nevis summit (2 day) course.
- Day 1: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time (approximate).
- Day 2: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time (approximate).
- Ben Nevis in the Scottish Highlands (2 miles from Fort William and 110 miles from Glasgow).
- Guided winter Ben Nevis summit (2 day) courses are provided throughout January, February, March and April (assuming the availability of Climb GB) to ensure that conditions are suitable. Get in touch and let us know if you have a preferred date.