Introduction to winter walking and winter skills in Glencoe (2 day course)
Suitable for beginners looking to take their first steps out on to hills and mountains in winter conditions and learn the necessary skills required. A fantastic introduction to winter walking skills like route planning, navigation, weather, equipment, and avalanche awareness.
- You do not need any previous experience of winter hill walking, however some previous summer hill walking experience will ensure you get the most from your introduction to winter walking and winter skills (2 day) course in Glencoe.
- Day 1: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Day 2: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Glencoe in the Scottish Highlands (16 miles from Fort William and 93 miles from Glasgow).
- The introduction to winter walking and winter skills in Glencoe (2 day) courses are provided throughout January, February, and March (assuming the availability of Climb GB) to ensure that conditions are suitable. Get in touch and let us know if you have a preferred date.