Navigation masterclass (2 day course) in Northumberland
Perfect for people who are already familiar with the basics of map reading and are looking to progress themselves to the next stage. Covering compass bearings, contour interpretation, timings, pacing and many more navigation techniques.
- Sufficient fitness to be walking for a 6 hour day and any previous navigation experience (e.g. you have already done some very basic map reading before) will ensure you get the most from the navigation masterclass (2 day course) in Northumberland.
- Day 1: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 15:00 finish time.
- Day 2: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 15:00 finish time.
- Steel Rigg on Hadrian’s Wall in Northumberland, North East England (14 miles from Hexham and 35 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne).
- The navigation masterclass (2 day course) in Northumberland can be run on any date suitable for yourself (assuming the availability of Climb GB). Just let us know if you have a specific date in mind when you get in touch.