Guided classic Scottish scrambles (2 day course)
Guided days out scrambling on some of the best scrambling Scotland has to offer. The 2-day course length allows us to complete one classic scramble each day ensuring you get the very most from your experience. The scrambles on offer are Curved Ridge on Buachaille Etive Mor and Dorsal Arete on Stob Coire nan Lochan in Glencoe, Carn Mor Dearg (CMD Arete) and Tower Ridge on Ben Nevis.
- You should have some prior experience of hill walking, but no technical knowledge of scrambling is required prior to attending the guided classic Scottish scrambles course.
- Day 1: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Day 2: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Glencoe in the Scottish Highlands (16 miles from Fort William and 93 miles from Glasgow).
- Ben Nevis in the Scottish Highlands (2 miles from Fort William and 110 miles from Glasgow).
- The guided classic Scottish scrambles (2 day) course can be run on any date suitable for yourself (Assuming the availability of Climb GB). Although the guided classic Scottish scrambles courses are best run between May and October to avoid heavy snow. Get in touch and let us know if you have a preferred date.