Guided classic Lake District scrambles (1 day course)
Select from the hand-picked classic Lake District scrambles for a guided day of scrambling. With the emphasis on having the absolute best day possible, Climb GB will guide you up the route of your choice allowing you to focus on just enjoying the experience. The scrambles on offer are Intake Ridge and Attic Cave in Combe Gill, Cam Crag Ridge in Langstrath, Stepped Ridge and Central Buttress on Browncove Crags, Sharp Edge and Hall’s Fell Ridge on Blencathra, and Striding Edge and Swirral Edge on Helvellyn.
- A good level of hill walking fitness will ensure you have a fantastic day, but no previous scrambling experience is required for the guided classic Lake District scrambles course.
- Meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Thirlmere in the Lake District (6 miles from Keswick, 18 miles from Penrith and 25 miles from Kendal).
- Borrowdale in the Lake District (7 miles from Keswick, 25 miles from Penrith and 36 miles from Kendal).
- Threlkeld in the Lake District (4 miles from Keswick, 14 miles from Penrith and 40 miles from Kendal).
- The guided classic Lake District scrambles (1 day) course can be run on any date suitable for yourself (Assuming the availability of Climb GB). Get in touch and let us know if you have a preferred date.