Learn to scramble (3 day course) in the Lake District
A comprehensive course including everything in the two-day scrambling course but with the additional day we can take on a classic Lake District scramble, applying everything you will have learnt in the two days prior. This is a complete scrambling course providing you with the confidence to have a real adventure whilst scrambling. The three 7-hour sessions will focus on the required scrambling skills over the first two days, with the third day focused on completing a classic Lake District scramble.
- Some hill walking experience and fitness to operate on the mountains for 3 consecutive days will ensure you get the very most out of the learn to scramble (3 day) course in the Lake District.
- Day 1: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Day 2: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Day 3: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Thirlmere in the Lake District (6 miles from Keswick, 18 miles from Penrith and 25 miles from Kendal).
- And Borrowdale in the Lake District (7 miles from Keswick, 25 miles from Penrith and 36 miles from Kendal).
- The learn to scramble (3 day) course in the Lake District can be run on any date suitable for yourself (Assuming the availability of Climb GB). Get in touch and let us know if you have a preferred date.