Learn to scramble (2 day course) in the Lake District
All the essential skills for scrambling wrapped up into a two-day course so that you can safely go scrambling independently following the completion of the course. Covering equipment, route choice, route finding, scrambling grades, harnesses, ropework, natural anchors, placing gear to protect and building belays.
- To get the most from the learn to scramble (2 day) course in the Lake District you should have some hill walking experience or be an experienced mountaineer looking to ensure that your skills and procedures are at the absolute best level possible.
- Day 1: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Day 2: meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 16:00 finish time.
- Thirlmere in the Lake District (6 miles from Keswick, 18 miles from Penrith and 25 miles from Kendal).
- The learn to scramble (2 day) course in the Lake District can be run on any date suitable for yourself (Assuming the availability of Climb GB). Get in touch and let us know if you have a preferred date.