Learn to lead outdoors (2 day course) in Northumberland
As per the 1 day learn to lead outdoors course, however being run over 2 days allows 2 different crags to be visited, additional techniques to be learnt and a greater depth of content to be covered.
- You should have some prior climbing experience and as a minimum be able to put on a harness, tie a figure of eight knot and belay competently. However, if you also have experience of leading climbs indoors then this will ensure you get the most from your learn to lead outdoors (2 day) course in Northumberland.
- Day 1 at East Woodburn Crag; meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 15:00 finish time.
- Day 2 at Curtis Crag; meet at 08:30, 09:00 session start time and 15:00 finish time.
- East Woodburn Crag in Northumberland (North East England) on day 1 (20 miles from Hexham and 30 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne).
- Curtis Crag in Northumberland (North East England) on day 2 (18 miles from Hexham and 26 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne).
- The learn to lead outdoors (2 day) course in Northumberland can be run on any date suitable for yourself (assuming the availability of Climb GB). Get in touch and let us know if you have a preferred date.